Wednesday 15 June 2011

THE LAST SUPER

I know eating a last meal is not the most positive start to what I will have to class as a 'pro-ana' blog, and I have said this to myself a hundered times before but this time I really do belive it, it is now or never, I dont want to carry on in this fat body I am in. Don't get me wrong I am happy in life, I have the most loving, perfect boyfriend possible, I love art and am going off to study it at uni in september but I just know things will be better with this, its how I want things to be.
After today I will document all food eaten and all exercise done on here so I can't slack. Tomorrow really is a new day and the best way to celebrate this is by a full fast, I am looking forward to this :) life like this has been a long time coming.
Robyn x

No comments:

Post a Comment